In Roku the test build is referred to as a non-certified channel. To set up a non-certified channel you must have your Vanity Access Code which is noted in step 9 in the Channel properties of the Submitting Apps to the Roku Store document.
An overview of the process is:
- Add a channel that is published as a developer SDK, non-certified channel.
- Configure the channel's properties.
- Provide the channel store info.
- Set the monetization option to None of the above apply. I will not be monetizing my channel.
- Upload the package.
- Preview and publish the channel.
For details from the Roku site, see the Installing a non-certified channel section of the Channel publishing document in the Roku documentation.