When you upload a new Android app to the Play Store, it does not have any installs or ratings from users. Because of this, it can take some time for it to become more search relevant.
Some options that can help raise the relevance in Play Store search results are:
- Build a lasting and meaningful experience for the users.
- Maintain and improve the Android app through regular updates.
- Encourage users to provide feedback by leaving reviews and ratings for the Android App.
- Provide great customer service by responding to the users and addressing issues.
- Promote the Android app with a paid AdWords campaign through the Play Console. These app promotion Ads can show across many Google Ad networks including Google Search, YouTube, and websites and apps that are part of the Google Display Network.